Welcome, my name is Jason Calderon, I'm dermatologist from University of Florida (U.S.). I want to share in this blog methods to control hyperhidrosis, and my experience in various treatments. I hope to help!

Sweat on the Buttocks

Sweat on the Buttocks
The buttocks is another part of the body where hyperhidrosis is present. On average the amount of sweat than is produced in this area ranges from 0.25 to 1 liter, although 30% of the sweat coming from the lower back.

When we sweat in the buttocks area, is because we are doing some physical activity, sweat hardly occurs in this area during any daily activity, low physical effort, even for people who suffer from hyperhidrosis. But when it starts to produce sweat here is very embarrassing to be in this area totally wet with sweat. I count this as a personal experience when I go to gymnacio did this happen and of course I had to change clothes black or some dark color to not notice the sweat, the worst is when you're sitting in a bench and stand up, the bench is marked with the shape of the buttocks.

There are special powders as solution to sweating in this area, one of them is the Odaban. In this area you can not apply antiperspirants such as armpits, because the skin in this part of the body is very sensitive and tends to get irritated easily. Besides, this powder should be applied on the lower back, since as mentioned earlier, some of the sweat from here is up in the buttocks.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario