Welcome, my name is Jason Calderon, I'm dermatologist from University of Florida (U.S.). I want to share in this blog methods to control hyperhidrosis, and my experience in various treatments. I hope to help!

Psychological consequences of Hyperhidrosis

Psychological consequences of Hyperhidrosis
psychological consequences of hyperhidrosis are very diverse. All those who suffer from this condition know that excessive sweating produces many limitations to the interaction with other people. Since in today's society, no one wants to be with someone who stinks or sweats a lot, produces some disgust. People with hyperhidrosis are seen as unhygienic people. But the truth is that these people perhaps are more neat and hygiene care more that the other of people.

People with hyperhidrosis usually are isolated from the rest, as they know that at any moment begin to sweat, and maybe to smell more. them create uncomfortable situations that produce these people are isolated from the rest increasingly.

In this blog I have shared solutions to this condition as I suffer personally. I comment that when give you control this problem start your life is changing little, your self-esteem goes up and you feel more and more comfortable among people.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario