Welcome, my name is Jason Calderon, I'm dermatologist from University of Florida (U.S.). I want to share in this blog methods to control hyperhidrosis, and my experience in various treatments. I hope to help!

How to Control Hyperhidrosis?

To who wonder, how to control excessive sweating?, how to control sweat in the armpits?. Still no definitive solution to remove hyperhidrosis. And although 99% of deodorants on the market do not work, there are products designed specifically to control this condition. Of these products I can recommend three. and shall begin from the less powerful.

The first is the Hidrofugal, the aluminum concentration is 10% (this is the main component that reacts against sweat). I recommend it for people with low levels of hyperhidrosis.
Hidrofugal to control Hyperhidrosis

The second is the Maxim Dry, its aluminum percentage is 15%, this is the product I use. It's perfect for people with
regularly hyperhidrosis level, but is effective in any case.
Maxim Dry to control Hyperhidrosis
 

The third is the Drysol, is the most powerful of all I found. its aluminum percentage is 20%. serves to plants of the hands too. the problem with this is that it can irritate the skin under the arm.

Drysol to control Hyperhidrosis


The method of application of these products is the same. Be applied before sleep (this is the best, because not sweat during sleep), after a shower, wash very well in the armpit area. then the next day showering, and use your
daily deodorant.

Do this procedure for 5 days straight (
will notice changes within 2 days), then as a control 2 times per week. This is a TREATMENT and help to control underarm hyperhidrosis.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario