Welcome, my name is Jason Calderon, I'm dermatologist from University of Florida (U.S.). I want to share in this blog methods to control hyperhidrosis, and my experience in various treatments. I hope to help!

Feet Odor

Feet Odor
Hyperhidrosis in the feet is less common than in the underarms and hands, because  wearing socks that helps reduce the effect of sweat on your feet when you walk, when you produce more sweat. But we all know the smell it produces, after a walk, is unbearable for those around you.

The smell in this area is very characteristic (like cheese), some believe that this is worse than the armpits. The truth is very unpleasant for those pedecen of hyperhidrosis in this area. But since most of these diseases have treatment that can control a bit. I found solutions to this problem is specific.

One of them is Botox. The doctors inject Botox into the soles of the feet, this to cover the sweat glands, reducing to nothing the sweat and odor in this area. Of course this solution is a bit expensive and does not last forever, it must be repeated every 6 months, if you never want to sweat feet.

Another solocion is the application of a special powder to the feet, I find a product and is very good is the Odaban, apply about 2 times a day, and lasts all day. So, now you cant say Bye to the Smelly Feet.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario