Welcome, my name is Jason Calderon, I'm dermatologist from University of Florida (U.S.). I want to share in this blog methods to control hyperhidrosis, and my experience in various treatments. I hope to help!

Underarm Odor

Underarm odor, bad smell on armpitsAbout 60% of people have a bad smell in the armpits (about 7.5 million people only in U.S.), this is a condition known as bromhydrosis, and occurs when accumulate in certain body areas groups of bacteria, which secrete a substance which is what produces the odor. 

Most people wonder, why bacterias accumulate in my armpits if my health is perfect?. These bacteria appear when the person starts to sweat, that is, that one thing leads to another, hyperhidrosis is excessive sweating, and as the bromhidrosis is a disease. This (hyperhidrosis) almost always causes the bromhidrosis, because if you sweat you create bacteria, and bacteria that cause odor. The problem is that these bacteria multiply and not only that, they last for a long time, such as the yellow stains on white shirts. The sweat that is on t-shirts, attracts these bacteria, and over time these spots are created. Sometimes, or I would say, most of the time the odor is perceived by the clothing, so no stinky armpit, the smallest it from producing sweat and fall on the shirt, these bacteria active again, and as know and begin to stink again.

smelly armpits
Some people have of bromhidrosis without suffering from hyperhidrosis, and generally, this is directly related to the diet of the people, that is, there are certain types of foods that make these bacteria occur, such as: asparagus, animal fats, too much red meat, etc.

I found several solutions for this, as you know 80% of deodorants on the market do not work, are for people with normal conditions. But I found some that I assure them work. In this blog you'll find it.

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario